Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fall Fashions

Since I know that not all of my readers are Americans on holiday for the long Labor Day weekend, I thought I would post a little fall fashion inspiration from Vogue.  The fashion world in New York is not on holiday this weekend either.  They are putting the "labor" in Labor Day but toiling away in their ateliers and putting the final touches on their collections for fashion week.  I want to thank everyone involved from the designers on down to the pattern makers and seamstresses, and even the interns for all their hard work.  I also want to thank everyone who invited me to their upcoming shows.  I can't wait to see what magic you have dreamed up for Spring/Summer 2011.  Until then, I will be drooling over the fall fashions and planning my wardrobe.  Enjoy!





Photos by Raymond Meier for August 2010 Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment